- Turn the ignition switch from Position 0 to ON 6 times within 10 seconds.
- Then turn ignition switch to OFF position.
- After 2 seconds, the system will enter programming mode and will flash the warning
- Press and HOLD the unlock button on the Car key.
- While pressing the unlock button, press the lock button 3 times.
- Release the unlock button.
- The warning lights will flash once to indicate successful programming.
- Repeat procedure 4 to 7 for up to 4 car key’s.
- When completed turn ignition ON, and the warning lights will flash 2 times.
- Remove key, and check all car key’s for operation.
NOTE : The programming mode will stop when either the ignition is switch ON, 4 plip keyshave been programmed or no input signal either from the switch or plip keys has been received
for 120 seconds.